- Disk speed: 15,000 RPM
- Confocal acquisition time: < 200 microseconds
- Acquisition modes
- Widefield – spinning disk out of optical pathway via motorized bypass mode.
- Confocal – Spinning disk in optical pathway; 15000 rpm.
- Super-Resolution – with optional VCS add-on
- Camera size supported
- Double pattern disk – up to 12 mm x 12 mm FOV (17mm diagonal)
- Single pattern disk – up to 22 mm diagonal
- Disk pinhole size options
- Double pattern disk – 40 micron and 70 micron pinholes
- Single pattern disk – 60 micron pinholes
- Other patterns available upon request
- Dichroic wheel: Motorized 5-position
- Dichroic size: 25.5 mm x 36 mm x 2 mm (Ultraflat recommended)
- Emission filter wheel: Automated 8-position wheel
- Emission filter size: 25 mm diameter
- Supported input fiber: 1.5 mm, 0.39NA multimode fiber with SMA adapter
89 North X-Light V2 Spinning Disk Confocal✉Inquire About This Product
Spinning disk confocal imager with unsurpassed price to performance ratio.
- Large field of view for use with sCMOS and EMCCD cameras
- Compatible with most inverted and upright microscopes
- Supports multimode laser excitation sources for exceptional performance
The X-Light V2 is a high-performance confocal imaging system ideally suited for both core imaging facilities and individual research labs. This spinning disk confocal system can seamlessly switch between widefield, confocal, and Super-resolution imaging (with the optional VCS add-on) on the same microscope.
The X-Light V2 comes standard with a 5-position motorized dichroic wheel, 8-position motorized emission filter wheel, motorized bypass mode and exchangeable disk boxes. An 8 position motorized excitation wheel is an available option. The X-Light V2 has has a large field of view it works with both EMCCDs for the sensitive, low-light applications as well as larger-format sCMOS cameras for higher resolution imaging. The X-Light V2 is compatible with the new high power, low cost LDI laser illuminator.