The new Excelis MPX-20C CMOS microscopy cameras deliver exceptional performance in a compact, low-profile design. The revolutionary, feature-rich CaptaVision+ software provides real-time image stitching, real-time depth-offield fusion, report generation & export, plus more!
Advanced Rolling Shutter Technology:
The rolling shutter of the MPX-20C provides very high resolution, excellent light sensitivity in a color camera, and high speed acquisition and read out ideally suited for microscopy imaging especially in brightfield and stereo applications
Excellent Color Reproduction:
The MPX-20C’s core ISP color-interpolation algorithm effectively simulates the human eye’s sensitivity to color. The colors in the image are true to the color seen in the eyepiece, whether it is a biological brightfield, stereo or fluorescence image.
MPX-20C features include:
- CRISP 20MP images
- HUGE 1″ camera sensor (requires a 1.0x c-mount camera adapter)
- FAST frame rates (15fps @ full resolution; 53fps @ 2736×1824; 67fps @ 1824×1216
- USB 3.0 connection for high-speed data transfer and power
- Controlled by CaptaVision+ software (PC compatible; Mac OS version coming soon)
- BIGGER & MORE pixels than the MPX-16C (2.4µm vs. 1.335µm) equals BETTER RESOLUTION!