The new Excelis MPX-20RC color camera delivers excellent color performance and superb low-light sensitivity for microscopy imaging in research applications. A Sony Exmor back-illuminated CMOS sensor is at the core of the MPX-20RC and incorporates cooling technology borrowed from much more expensive scientific CMOS cameras. The result is a high resolution color camera with fast frame rates that is truly suitable for both brightfield and fluorescence imaging. The large 1″ sensor delivers a massive 20MP image for viewing fine detail in samples. Lightning fast data transfer across a USB 3.0 cable ensures stunning live views of the specimen. The new CaptaVision+ software also brings a new dimension to imaging with real-time stitching, real-time intelligent flatfield correction, depth of field fusion, dynamic measurements, and much more!
- Excellent color and fast frame rates
- Deep cooled camera sensor for remarkably low noise
- High sensitivity for fluorescence imaging
- Real-time stitching (via CaptaVision+)
- Depth of field fusion (via CaptaVision+)
- Intelligent flatfield correction (via Captavision+)
- Sony Exmor™ IMX183 color CMOS sensor
- View full 20MP live images at 15fps (faster frame rates at lower resolution)
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (included) delivers full camera control, advanced image processing, customizable user interface, static and dynamic measurements with layers, and more (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 1.0x camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis MPX-20RC Camera, USB 3.0 Cable, power adapter and cable, CaptaVision+ PC Imaging Software