Brilliance Across the Spectrum
X-Cite XYLIS is a true arc lamp replacement for routine and advanced fluorescence imaging applications. It has the broadest spectrum available in a white light LED for fluorescence microscopy and rivals traditional arc lamps for brightness – making it ideal for both compound and stereomicroscopes. Incorporating our patented and award-winning LaserLED Hybrid Drive® technology to overcome the LED green gap, X-Cite XYLIS makes it possible to enjoy the benefits of LEDs without compromising on price, flexibility, or performance.
In addition to its powerful output and broad DAPI to Cy7 spectral range, X-Cite XYLIS offers the ultimate in flexibility – options are standard. Delivering light through a light guide alone or with a choice of more than a dozen microscope adaptors, X-Cite XYLIS can be installed on just about any new imaging system or used to retrofit the microscopes labs have depended on for years. Offering two models with a choice of UV wavelengths (365nm or 385nm), labs may choose the one that works with their preferred or existing DAPI filter sets. When it comes to control options, all are built-in to every X-Cite XYLIS – each system includes intuitive fingertip control with speedDIAL, hands-free operation with a foot pedal, and USB and TTL inputs for automated applications.
The X-Cite XYLIS provides an environmentally friendly replacement for lamp systems and has been tried and tested on demanding microscopy applications including Stereomicroscopy and FISH. The option to turn OFF the UV part of the spectrum will be welcomed by steromicroscope users who want to preserve the viability of their samples.
- Powerful LED Technology: Mercury-free, higher efficiency, stability, instant ON/OFF and long lifetime; reduce specimen exposure and scanning times to improve image quality and increase productivity
- Broad Spectrum White Light Excitation: Excitation of commonly used fluorophores such as DAPI, CFP, GFP/FITC, YFP, TRITC/mCherry/Texas Red, Cy5 and Cy7
- Two UV peak options: 365 or 385nm Compatible with any existing/preferred DAPI filter sets
- “UV OFF” Mode: Eliminate UV exposure when not required, protect specimens and operators
- Light Guide Delivery: Flexibility in light delivery as well as unit location
- Multiple Control Options: Simple operation through USB, TTL, speedDIAL or foot pedal (optional)
- Optimized Thermal Management Maximum: LED output, lifetime, stability and reliability
- X-Cite Coupling Optics (optional): Efficient optical output and uniformity with the highest performing coupling optics availa