The C4742-96-12G04 ORCA-285 is a high resolution digital camera using a progressive scan interline CCD chip with no mechanical shutter. In addition to a high resolution of 1.37 million pixels, a wide dynamic range of 12 bit digital output and high sensitivity offers a wide application range down to low light level imaging. Peltier cooling drastically reduces dark noise and minimizes thermal drift, which makes camera an ideal choice for demanding scientific and industrial application.
A high performance serial bus IEEE 1394 is used as a computer interface. Furthermore,a standard C-mount lens coupling makes it easy to connect to optics such asoptical microscopes.
- Wide variety of models and CCDs
- Quantitative linear response
- High sensitivity
- High signal to noise performance
- Fast frame rate sub-array and binning capability
- Superior low light sensitivity
- High resolution format: 1 344 (H) × 1 024 (V) pixels
- Low readout noise design: 8 electrons typ.
- Full well capacity: 18 000 electrons typ.
- Low dark current: 0.8 electrons/pixel/s typ.
- 2/3-inch format CCD: 8.67 mm (H) × 6.60 mm (V)
- Progressive scan interline readout
- Binning function to improve sensitivity and achieve a frame rate up to 41 Hz
- Compatible with IEEE1394-based digital camera specifications
- Operate as a color camera by combining with a CRI filter