The ORCA-spark is a high-sensitivity digital CMOS camera using a 2.3 megapixel CMOS sensor.
It has global shutter to achieve a high-speed readout of 65 frames/s, making it ideal for imaging fast moving objects.
The ORCA-spark also delivers readout noise levels as low as 6.6 electrons, enabling imaging with high S/N ratio even when capturing images of dark objects. objects.
- 2.3 megapixel CMOS sensor
- High-speed readout of approx. 65 frames/s
- Low readout noise of 6.6 electrons
- Wide dynamic range of 5000 : 1
- Global shutter
- USB 3.0 interface
- Low-light-level imaging
- Microscope observation
- X-ray scintillator readout