iDS UI-3250CP equipped with a 2-megapixel, sensitive, CMOS sensor, is an especially high-performance and versatile industrial camera
Besides its outstanding sensitivity to light in CCD quality, the camera also has a range of other distinctive features: The sensor can be switched between various shutter modes, which allow the user to capture sharp images of moving objects or extremely low-noise, high-contrast images.
Up to four areas of interest (AOI) can be used either to check several features simultaneously or to capture AOIs in a sequence of exposures using a wide range of different parameters.
- Global shutter for capturing moving objects
- Rolling shutter for extremely low-noise, high-contrast images
- Multiple AOI mode for higher frame rates
- Sequence AOI mode to capture different areas of an image using different parameters
- 3D scanning
- Safety engineering
- Gesture and eye tracking technology
- Machine vision
- Quality assurance
- Traffic surveillance and license plate recognition
- Medical technology