Lumenera’s INFINITY1-2 2.0 megapixel CMOS digital camera is designed to be a cost-effective, versatile solution for documentation in clinical, life science, materials science and educational professionals.
The INFINITY1-2 is an excellent entry level multi-megapixel CMOS microscopy camera, delivering outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. It is ideally suited for applications with bright, consistent lighting and tight budget constraints. The INFINITY1-2 is available in color, as well as OEM form factors including board-level and custom enclosures.
EXCELLENT COLOR REPRODUCTION:
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
FULL IMAGE ANALYSIS SOFTWARE INCLUDED:
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE INTEGRATION:
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
MAC CAMERA SOFTWARE:
A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY1-2. Please refer to the Microscopy Drivers/Software Downloads page under Support for up-to-date details.
SUPERIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER (TAC):
As a Lumenera customer you gain access to the TAC group and knowledge base, which provide full support for cameras, software and microscopy applications.
- Progressive scan 1/2″ SOI268 2.0 megapixel CMOS color sensor
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- Full color sub-windowing and subsampling for rapid focus and scanning of samples
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life science and geology
- 15 fps at full 1600×1200 resolution, higher at reduced resolutions
- Select 8 & 10-bit pixel data modes