Lumenera’s INFINITY3-1 camera is designed for use in a wide variety of scientific applications. Cooled models are ideal in low-light conditions and where high dynamic range is required.
With 1392×1040 resolution and on-board processing, these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for industrial and scientific imaging applications. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still-image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is available as an option provided. On-board memory is available for frame buffering. The INFINITY3-1 is available in color or monochrome, as well as OEM form factors including board-level and custom enclosures.
The INFINITY3-1 includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, and INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images. Both color and monochrome product models are available.
All Lumenera products are supported by an experienced team of software developers and application engineers. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you with your integration and development.
- High-speed USB 2.0 (480Mbits/sec) interface for ease of installation with any computer
- Cooled feature reduces thermal noise during low light fluorescent imaging
- Low noise progressive scan 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield, phase contrast, and fluorescent applications including GFP, FISH, NIR, FRET, life science and geology
- 15 fps at full 1392×1040 resolution
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- INFINITY3-1C — 1.4 Megapixel Color Cooled CCD Camera or INFINITY3-1M — 1.4 Megapixel Monochrome Cooled CCD Camera
- 2 m USB 2.0 cable
- LuINFSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITY user application software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation