Lumenera’s INFINITY3-6UR is a high-speed, high-sensitivity camera with 6 megapixel resolution. Incorporating Sony’s ICX694 CCD sensor with high QE, high dynamic range and high speed, the INFINITY3-6UR delivers outstanding image quality and value for challenging low light applications such as fluorescence including the NIR region.
The INFINITY3-6UR is the ideal general purpose camera for most microscopy applications due to its 6MP resolution, excellent color reproduction, speed and light sensitivity needed for low-light applications. Built on Sony’s EXview HAD II sensor technology, this camera offers extremely high dynamic range, 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels and very low noise. With 2×2 binning, there is a fourfold increase in sensitivity while providing a 1.5 MP (1376×1096) resolution.
The ‘R’ grade designation of the INFINITY3-6UR is a testament to low-noise electronics, high-grade components and unique thermal management techniques. This camera is designed for use in a wide variety of life science, clinical and industrial applications requiring optimal color reproduction, extreme sensitivity, increased resolution and high speed.
The INFINITY3-6UR uses the latest USB 3.0 technology at 5 Gbits/sec to deliver the fastest image transfer – even at its highest resolution. Image captures can be synchronized using either a hardware or software trigger. 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering ensures dependable and reliable image delivery at full frame rate and highest resolution even in the most demanding systems. USB 3.0 is the ideal choice for microscopy as it is readily available on today’s computers, while plug-and-play connectivity makes for easy installation.
The INFINITY3-6UR comes with Lumenera’s fully-featured INFINITY ANALYZE, an image capture and analysis software package offering camera control, measurement, annotation, tiling and post capture enhancement. Camera and software combine to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application.
- 27 fps at 6.0 megapixel, 46 fps (binned 2×2), 75 fps at VGA (640 x 480)
- Industry leading Sony EXview HAD ll sensor technology with high QE
- Color or monochrome ICX694 CCD sensor with 1” optical format providing a resolution of 2752 x 2192 using 4.54 x 4.54 μm pixels
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- GPIO for control of peripherals and synchronization. 1 optically isolated output, 1 optically isolated input and
- 2 configurable I/O ports
- 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering results in reliable image delivery for demanding systems
- Select 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- INFINITY3-6URC — 6.0 Megapixel Uncooled Color CCD USB 3.0 Camera or INFINITY3-6URM — 6.0 Megapixel Uncooled Monochrome CCD USB 3.0 Camera
- USB 3.0 Cable
- La050300 — Power Supply, 5 V DC, 12.5 W
- LuINFSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITY user application software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation