High performance microscope camera for a wide range of applications – with dual output to HDMI and USB 3
Lumenera’s INFINITY5-3 is a high quality 3 megapixel microscopy camera that provides high speeds at high resolution. The INFINITY5-3 is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that rivals sCMOS technology. With fast focusing at high frame rates of up to 120 frames per second, the INFINITY5-3 performs in a wide range of applications.
The INFINITY5-3’s 1/1.8 inch sensor format accommodates a 2064 x 1544 resolution with 3.45 micron pixels. The HDMI output allows the INFINITY5-3 to connect to both a computer and HDMI TV or monitor for applications where knowledge sharing is critical.
Simultaneous Live Viewing on Computer and HDMI Monitor
Operate the camera by directly connecting to an HDMI monitor, or connect the camera to a PC or Mac via USB 3 for image preview and capture. Use the soft-touch response buttons to control the camera with or without connection to a computer.
Ready to Perform
The INFINITY5-3 comes ready to perform with cables (USB and HDMI), power supply, and INFINITY CAPTURE software for routine imaging needs, including camera setting adjustments, live preview, image capture, and video clips. The INFINITY5-3 also provides third-party interoperability with MetaMorph and Micro-Manager microscopy software, MatLab systems engineering software, LabView analysis software, and TWAIN and DirectShow interfaces.
Lumenera’s specialized algorithms ensure accurate color reproduction that results in a sample preview on a monitor that matches the view in the microscope eyepiece.
Lumenera provides an industry-leading, full four-year year warranty on all microscopy cameras.
- Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
- Color or monochrome IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 1/1.8” optical format providing a resolution of 2064 x 1544 using 3.45 x 3.45μm pixels
- Fast frame rates at ~120 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Dual output to USB 3 and HDMI compatible monitor
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for power, white balance and image capture
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported.
- Software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.13, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Support for third-party capture and analysis applications: MetaMorph and Micro-Manager
- Recommended coupler: 0.5x or 0.63x
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- INFINITY5-3 — 3.2 MP digital camera with 3m USB 3 cable
- LuINFLTSW-CD — CD with INFINITY ANALYZE and CAPTURE software, TWAIN driver and documentation
- La050315 — Transformer, 5VDC, 15W, 3A, International
- La2030HD — 3m HDMI Cable