The INFINITYX-32 pixel shifting camera offers incredible flexibility in capturing images at 2, 8, 18 and 32 megapixel resolution.
Using patented pixel shifting technology, each CCD pixel captures full chromatic information resulting in increased color resolution with no degradation. The INFINITYX-32 is the first pixel shifting camera to utilize the highly sensitive SONY ICX274 sensor. Available at a fraction of the cost of competitive cameras, this complete imaging solution is an affordable, extraordinary tool for professionals in clinical, life and material sciences where megapixel resolution, color accuracy and light sensivity are essential.
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
The INFINITYX-32 is available in color or monochrome, as well as OEM form factors including board-level and custom enclosures.
INFINITYX-32 cameras are supported by an experienced team of technical support and imaging experts. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you get the most out of your camera.
- 32 megapixel pixel shifting camera
- 2, 8, 18 and 32 megapixel resolution on capture
- Highly sensitive, low noise CCD with remarkable color quality for the most demanding applications
- 12 fps at full 1616X1216 resolution, 25 fps at smaller regions of interest
- 8 & 12-bit selectable output format
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- INFINITYX-32C — 32 Megapixel Color Pixel Shifting Camera or INFINITYX-32M — 32 Megapixel Monochrome Pixel Shifting Camera
- 2 m USB 2.0 Cable
- Lu8101 — Power Supply with International Adaptors
- LuINFSW-DVD — DVD with INFINITY user application software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation