Tired of complicated microscopes?
Easy. Fast. Affordable.
Designed with input from researchers who use fluorescence microscopy, the Invitrogen EVOS FLoid Cell Imaging Station captures high-quality, three-color fluorescent cell images right at your benchtop.
The Invitrogen™ EVOS™ FLoid™ Imaging Station can be used in a broad range of applications, including routine tissue culture visualization and imaging (e.g., with DAPI, GFP, and Invitrogen™ Texas Red™ dye), and serves as an excellent entry instrument for fluorescence microscopy
It is so simple to use, even novice users can collect data in just a few clicks of the mouse:
- Simplicity—the intuitive, multilingual user interface allows anyone to capture images
- Speed—get results quickly, without warm-up, cool-down, or filter changes
- Convenience—capture and print images on your bench, rather than in the darkroom
- Robustness—no moving parts and long-life LEDs for reliable day-to-day use
Why do so many people love the EVOS FLoid?
- Anyone can image
- EVOS FLoid’s intuitive user interface allows novices and experts to generate fluorescence cell images in a snap.
- Self-contained instrument
- No moving parts provides an insurance policy for your expensive confocal scopes allowing day to day use.
- Protocols and reagent info preloaded
- The integrated Invitrogen™ reagent selection guide with protocols helps you design and execute your cell imaging experiments.
- Print image stickers directly from EVOS FLoid
- Print and stick captured images right in your notebook with the associated printer.
- Image at your bench
- The instrument design blocks ambient light taking fluorescent cell imaging out of the darkroom and on your bench.