The OMNI Core digital microscope delivers superb full HD live video for a broad range of quality control, testing, rework, assembly, inspection, and documentation tasks. The user interface is custom designed to deliver intuitive and efficient operation directly on the monitor, without the need for a PC. Specially designed task-specific applications can be added to expand the capabilities of the OMNI Core as needs change and work evolves.
UNITRON’s core Digital Imaging System is an integrated full HD (1080p) digital microscope and measurement systems that operates without a PC. The modular design and apps suite allows for a customizable platform that incorporates a highly configurable and upgradeable set of inspection and measurement applications such as focus stacking, 2D measurement, side by side and overlay image comparison, custom on-screen reticle, DXF import, and automatic measurement with on-screen pass/fail result.
- Operate the OMNI Core directly from a monitor with a mouse, or use the controls on the front of the unit.
- The OMNI Core is precalibrated at the factory, and calibration tracks across all zoom levels.
- Save files to internal or removable memory, or to a network location or by email via ethernet.
- Lens distortion correction delivers a “flat” image at low magnification.
- User priviledges increases efficiency and reduces operational error.
- Start with the Core, then add apps as you need them: 2D measurement, Annotation and Graticules; Automatic Measurement; DXF File Importer; Image Comparator Overlay; Side by Side Image Comparator; Image Stacking
- The omni‘s platform has a powerful image processing and control engine that delivers superb full HD live video image quality at 60 frames per second enabling it to be used as a solution in a broad range of quality control, testing, rework, assembly, inspection and documentation tasks.
- The GUI (Graphical User Interface) is a custom designed mouse-controlled interface delivering intuitive and efficient operation and control of the full application suite.
- Its unique ability to stay in calibration over the entire zoom range is one of many features that differentiates this system from other digital inspection systems.
- Camera control functions (auto/manual focus, exposure, gain, brightness, white balance) ensure ultra-sharp, high contrast imaging.
- The omni’s quick response, cable-free interchangeable illumination modules with intensity and quadrant control, ensure shadow-free illumination and glare reduction.