The new Z12 zoom stereo microscope from UNITRON features a Common Main Objective design, a 12:1 zoom ratio and a massive 8X to 400X magnification range.
The Z12 includes many features typically found in higher priced microscopes. Three new stands suit the most demanding applications: plain focusing stand, transmitted light base with sliding/tilting mirror, and a slim profile LED transmitted light base. The color-balanced LED light sources give bright illumination to the specimen, and are highly cost effective (low energy consumption and long lifespans). A 5°-45° tilting trinocular observation head offers ergonomic viewing comfort that is customizable to the observer. Its apochromatic objectives deliver crisp color reproduction and high resolution of fine structures, and the trinocular port is ready to accept a digital microscopy camera for imaging. Click-stop zoom positions allow the observer to quickly return to a specific magnification setting, thus saving time and increasing reproducibility.
The Z12 addresses a wide variety of applications from assembly and quality control in the industrial markets, to stem cell and embryo selection in the life sciences. The new UNITRON Z12 delivers both performance and high-end features at a value-conscious price point.
- Eyepieces: 15x/16mm focusing eyepiece with built-in diopter adjustment and roll down eyeguard;
- 20x/12mm focusing eyepiece with built-in diopter adjustment and roll down eyeguard
- Reticles, stage micrometers, calibration stage micrometers
- S-APO 2.0x auxiliary objective, N.A. 0.2, W.D. 20mm
- LED ring lights, fiber optic lights, 150w halogen fiber optic illuminators