Advanced Imaging with Brilliant Optics and Bright Fluorescence:
Axio Imager 2 combines everything you’ve ever asked for in your research environment: brilliant optics and bright fluorescence. The contrast manager and light manager ensure defined conditions and reproducible results at all times. Use ACR to automatically detect and configure objectives and filter sets for Axio Imager.Z2.
Choose your system out of six different stand versions and combine with high end fluorescence imaging systems: ApoTome.2 and laser scanning microscopes like LSM 800 and LSM 880. Whether you are simply observing and recording, or performing highly complex imaging experiments: it’s easy to adapt the system components to the application at hand. The research microscope Axio Imager 2 resolves finest details of your samples – from tissue sections in pathology to brain specimens in neuroscience to multi-dyed FISH specimens.
- Axio Imager 2 – well conceived from top to bottom for neuroscience, molecular genetics and pathology
- Encoding: read-out magnification, illumination and contrast settings, and transfer to ZEN Imaging software
- Motorization for reproducible component settings and automated processes
- Excellent optics and homogeneous illumination in both transmitted light and fluorescence applications
- Research microscope with new high performance focus for maximum precision
- Smart control concept for ergonomic working conditions and multi-user operation – with the option of control via optional TFT technology
- Axio Imager 2 – Your choice for a wide range of applications
- Axio Imager 2 – Your Decisive Advantage for a Wide Range of Applications
- Axio Imager 2 is designed as your platform for an impressive amount of applications in cell biology and neuroscience.
- Acquire fluorescence images with an excellent signal-to-noise ratio. The fluorescence beam path and high efficiency fluorescence filter sets deliver exposure times that are up to 50 percent shorter.
Ease of Use
- Use your motorized Axio Imager 2 with equipment tailored precisely to your needs – and upgrade your system easily at any time.
The smart automated contrast settings let you work quickly and efficiently. The motorized aperture and luminous field diaphragm and light intensity are automatically adjusted. Achieve reproducible results and control all components via optional TFT monitor.